A packaging design is a critical component in marketing because it is the packaging that makes it stand from the rest when consumers choose a product from the shelf. We usually see the packaging first instead of an innovative product.
Even though the goal of modern retail packaging is to encourage potential buyers to purchase the product, clever packages can also be a great source of inspiration.
Here is a collection of 30 super creative and innovative packaging design examples for your inspiration.
Creative Packaging Design Examples
1. Salt and Pepper Cell
2. Lightbulb Box
3. Dino Gum
4. Re:Charge Beverage Packaging
5. Wine in a Can
8. Experimental Milk Carton
9. Egg Package
10. Boxless Pizza Package Design
11. Sexy Gourmet Food
12. El Negrito Packaging Design
13. Quick Fruit Packaging Concept
14. Coca-Cola 2009 Holiday Ornament Bottles
15. Evian 2005 Limited Edition Bottle
16. Soy Mamelle
17. EarBudeez Headphones
18. Wine Packaging
19. Prism Eyewear
20. Paul Smith X Evian
21. Doritos Packaging Concept
22. Pop-Up Popcorn
23. Hanger Tea
24. El Mil Del Poaig Packaging
25. Tequila Gun Packaging
26. Kleenex Packaging
28. Egg Packaging Corrugated Card
29. Instant Karma
30. Paper Bottle
You are most welcome to suggest any additions to this list. You can use the comments box below to make any suggestions.