It is easy to design a website in Photoshop but converting it to a working HTML/CSS code is a bit difficult task. To help you understand the basics of conversion process, following are the detailed tutorials that can teach you how to convert a PSD file into HTML in a step by step manner.
Here is a list of 19 PSD to XHTML/CSS conversion tutorials that will teach you the basic steps of converting a PSD file into the HTML format. You can use these converted HTML files directly in to your web designing projects.
1. Minimal and Modern Layout: PSD to XHTML/CSS Conversion
2. Converting a Photoshop Mockup
3. Fixed Footer Backgrounds with CSS
4. Design and Code a Slick Website from Scratch
5. Coding a Clean Web 2.0 Style Web Design from Photoshop
6. How to Code up a Web Design from PSD to HTML
7. Portfolio Layout: Learn To Code It
8. Converting a Design From PSD to HTML
9. Slice and Dice that PSD
10. PSD to HTML Building: A Set of Website Designs Step by Step
11. How to Convert a PSD to XHTML
12. DesignSchool Coded, Free CSS Template With PSD to HTML Tutorial
13. Creating a CSS Layout from scratch
14. Coding Your 1st PSD Tutorial
15. The Design Lab: PSD Conversion
16. Portfolio Layout : The Code
17. Coding Design Lab TV Styled Layout
18. Build a Sleek Portfolio Site from Scratch
19. Web Design Layout: Site Build
You are most welcome to suggest any additions to this list. You can use the comments box below to make any suggestions.