Page rank is one of the methods google uses to determine a page's relevance or importance. It not only measures the number of links to a website, but also the quality of the sites providing the links. It ranges from 0 – 10, with 10 being the highest rank. Pagerank is a numerical value which represents the popularity of a website.
Check page rank of a website using page rank tool
- Goto http://www.webtoolhub.com/tn561370-multi-rank-checker.aspx
- Enter the URL you wish to check the pagerank for.
- Click on the "Check" button.
- You will see a numeric number displayed on screen that will represent your page rank.
- As of now, you can check as many website pageranks as you want.
Knowing your google pagerank is definitely beneficial for any webmaster.